17.7.10

Introduction

Welcome to my blog where I will be expressing most feelings related to deafness. Why would those specific feelings be so important to express? These feelings consist of the frustration and struggles of being a deaf individual in this world. I can tell you that I am unique compared to most of the deaf people you'll meet.

A bit of history about me. I am 21 years old and I was born deaf, due to who knows what. I just inherited deafness. No history of deafness in the family. I am the only deaf member in my entire family and extended family. I grew up attending mainstreamed school until I went to college. I am currently attending Rochester Institute of Technology, which has the deaf college; National Institute for the Deaf among with other 7 colleges.

No comments:

Post a Comment